Ads 468x60px

_

Monday, August 29, 2011

MP3: Pretty Lights - "Pretty Lights vs. Led Zeppelin"


I actually had to muster up some courage to click the play button on this song because I was afraid of that this would sound like. I am a huge Zeppelin fan, they are probably my favorite classic rock band (besides maybe Pink Floyd) but that's a whole different spectrum, I could fill another blog just about that stuff. Anyways, this mash-up is just crazy. There are 7 different Zeppelin songs crammed into here. The glitchyness is just too cool and Pretty Lights made this sound HUGE. My only gripe is how deep the vocals are but that's just minor and chances are there is a reason why they are like that from a technical standpoint so I'll let it slide. I am already on my 5th consecutive listen. Enjoy!

Pretty Lights - "Pretty Lights vs. Led Zeppelin

Here's a little bonus for you. It's a previous Pretty Lights mash from a couple months ago that I particularly enjoy. I can't wait for this EP.

Pretty Lights - Pretty Lights vs. Radiohead vs. Nirvana vs. Nine Inch Nails