Ads 468x60px

_

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ALBUM STREAM: Arctic Monkeys - Suck It and See


 Arctic Monkeys have been the top British rock band for a while and I finally got my hands on the new album  that I've been anticipating. This album is a follow up to their previous release Humbug which was a very impressive album that received good reviews overall. Matt Helders said “Some of the songs are a bit more instant...A bit more poppy, certainly than ’Humbug’ was." So check it out and if you like it be sure to pick it up June 7th (June 6th for those in the UK) via Domino Records.

1 - She's Thunderstorms
2 - Black Treacle
3 - Brick by Brick
4 - The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala
5 - Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
6 - Library Pictures
7 - All My Own Stunts
8 - Reckless Serenade
9 - Piledriver Waltz
10 - Love Is A Laserquest
11 - Suck It And See
12 - That's Where You're Wrong