Ads 468x60px

_

Sunday, June 26, 2011

ALBUM STREAM: Youth Lagoon - The Year of Hibernation


So way back, near when this blog was started, I cam across a track called "Montana". I was completely blown away by the beauty and it became one of my favorite lo-fi songs that I have ever heard. Welcome to Youth Lagoon. This album is another gem (I know I have posted like 3 albums that I have called "gems" this weekend, but seriously they are all great albums) for those who love lo-fi. Although, I really am not a lo-fi expert, but this album is just worth the post. It's such a great chill out album, its very dreamy. My only gripe is how short it is but in a way its good because maybe a longer album would be too much of the same. Anyways, I'm rambling, check out this album and pick it up on August 1st.

1 - Afternoon
2 - Cannons
3 - Daydream
4 - July
5 - Montana
6 - Posters
7 - Seventeen
8 - The Hunt