Ads 468x60px

_

Friday, June 24, 2011

MP3: Coldplay - "Major Minus" / "Moving To Mars"


Well heres another Coldplay track and I still honestly don't know what to think. This is not the same band that I fell in love with when listening to previous albums of theirs. I also can't say thats is necessarily bad, its just different. I'd live to hear what you have to say about this tune and the "new" Coldplay. You can grab the Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall single (which includes this song as well) on Sunday at midnight, and its digital only.

Edit: The above statement was written for "Major Minus" and at the time I didnt realize there was another track out too. The other track "Moving To Mars" is more of a classic Coldplay feel on slower tracks such as "The Scientist" or "Fix You".

Coldplay - Major Minor

Coldplay - Moving To Mars